Saturday 10 September 2016

Healthier, Stronger Hair Tips


I love my hair and keeping it perfect is always my joy. For a couple of years that I have been growing my hair, there are some things that I have learnt about maintaining a healthy stronger hair that I would like to share with you.

1. Eat good food- By good food I mean, have a balanced diet.Proteins in your diet is very important when it comes to hair growth but don't forget the veggies and fruits. A regular supply of minerals and vitamins is a key to stronger, healthier hair.

2. Brush your hair- Once to two times a day helps in stimulating circulation in your scalp, always us a wider tooth comb- it is always more gentle on your scalp and hair

3. Massage your hair- It is very important to massage your hair after shampooing. Gently massage with your fingers for a minute or two as it helps stimulate the blood flow on your scalp hence hair growth.

4. Exercise- It is very important if you want to maintain a healthy hair. Exercising makes you sweat hence unclogging the hair follicles (usually gets clogged by dead skin & grease) this gives space for your hair to grow.

5. Warm oil massage- Olive and coconut are always my choice. Slightly warm the oil and gently massage it with this treatment. You will be surprised on the wonders it will do on your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment